Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bean counter... why 'Yes...' I guess...





This weekend we are planning a game involving Jelly Beans...

Basically the point is that our students will get one cup with one bean in it, they will eat it and then guess the flavor... most right gets a bag full of Jelly Belly's.

I just thought that it was an unusual picture if you would have walked into my office as I was working on this game. (And I did have to eat a couple... purely for setting up the same sake... It can be tough to tell the difference between colors/flavors and I didn't want there to be an issues of wrong answers...) The flavors will go from easiest to hardest. It should be fun. Some of them seem pretty obvious, but without the guide on the back, it's hard to pinpoint the flavor.

I just thought it was funny...

Here they are all ready to go for Sunday.

And who said that ministers don't use math... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... 1, 2, 3...


Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment