Thursday, May 08, 2008

I love Survivor... but Erik Reichenbach???


Those of you who know me well know that I'm a Survivor junkie. I have been enjoying Survivor 16, Fans vs. Favorites.


If you haven't watched this week's (May 8th) Survivor... Stop reading...








If you have... Is it possible that Erik Reichenbach is the dumbest Survivor ever??? I was actually beginning to pull for the dude, especially since he was the last guy (I can't stand Natalie... I have never like Parviti, Cirie irritates me... I can stand Amanda and she's become me newest favorite (since Ozzy and James are gone).

But this dude had the immunity necklace around his neck and he gave it up... He's crazy. And maybe the dumbest Survivor ever!!! Unbelievable!!

Jim

1 comment:

  1. This is funny. I too am a die-hard Survivor fan. I couldn't believe Erik did that either. Natalie turned wicked all of a sudden. Weird. I was rooting for Amanda also near the end. I totally missed the finale - just spaced out, enjoying my Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete