Friday, March 21, 2008

Book #3... kinda... James Montgomery Boice "The Sermon on the Mount"


I'm going to go with a 1/2 book here.

I'm officially caught up on reading with my Thursday morning guys group. We've been reading this book by Boice... "The Sermon on the Mount" and actually I started it HERE.

Today I finally caught up with the rest of the reading. We are officially about 2/3 of the way through the book, but I'm going to count it for now as 1/2 a book. (I'm reading Kurt Johnston's new Junior High Ministry Book right now and it's about 80 pages... most of which aren't that tough reading... that will likely pick up the other half of this book.) So... just so my reading is up-to-date here as to what I have completed... even though I'm about 2 books behind on the year. School reading has been taking a bit of an effect... plus just general laziness.

Now, onto the next book... whatever that might be... probably "Speaking to Teenagers" by Doug Fields.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment