Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Thursday, August 28, 2008

House Hunters... 2nd Offer...

Well...

Our first offer is a no-go.

It would seem that either there really is another offer or the agent is being really bold in turning down an offer. We got the call this afternoon from our agent. So, after some time talking about it and praying about it, we put our "ace" on the table (offered what we could offer...) and if that isn't acceptable to them, then we're "out" on that house and we'll move on.

So tonight, we're just waiting for a call from our agent. Hopefully we'll get one tomorrow and then we'll know if we're ready to move onto the next level with this one or onto another house. Hopefully, more tomorrow on "House 14."

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment