Tuesday, August 05, 2008

We've got TWINS!!!

MacBooks that is...

Haha... There are baby radar's all around the country that are going off right now because of that subject line. And don't think that I don't know all you people out there who are secretly (or not so secretly) waiting for an announcement of baby-dom from the Clark household.

No babies yet.

But we do have a new MacBook in the family. Last night, amidst a near tornado (see HERE), we drove over to Schaumburg to the Apple Store and picked up a new MacBook 13" for my wife. In the picture to the right, you can see the happy twins sitting side by side. Jackie's is uploading new software. Mine is letting me know about incoming email. Don't they look cute together???

Hehe... Part of the fun in this post was setting off all the baby - radars...

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Mary's told me that if I land a gig with the word "professor" in the title, I can get myself a new 'puter. As you probably guessed, I'll likely buy one of the cheapest PC's I can find and reformat it as a Linux machine.

    ReplyDelete