Saturday, August 02, 2008

Scored an iHome with Coke Rewards...




We scored a sweet iHome (check it out HERE) from mycokerewards. Every time you drink a Coke... or Coke product (Diet, Zero, Sprint, Barq's Root beer, Powerade Vault, Minute Maid Lemonade, etc), there is a little code under there.

For about the last 6 months, I've been collecting them. Friends have been giving them to me (by the way, if you are drinking Coke, and don't want the code... I'd be glad to take it off your hands... you could email it to me or text it to me and I'll add it to my collection.). I've even been known to snag one from a recycling bin when I walk by or from our apartment complex. I've even got some students texting them to me...


A couple of weeks ago I finally racked up enough to order my iHome... It took me 2500 point (a bottle is 3 points... a 12 pack is 10 points... and a case is 20 point). Some people think I'm obsessive... I'm just committed. They market for about $100, but why pay when you can get it for free with a little ingenuity.

When I got home from vacation, there it was with the rest of my mail. Now it is a new addition to our bathroom (I like to listen to music while I shower in the mornings and most of my music is on my iPod... and if you don't know, this works with my iPod.). I got to use it for the first time this morning. It was a sweet moment.

I'm still collecting points... just wondering what to start working on next.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment