Saturday, August 23, 2008

Live Wire and High Voltage return...

Live Wire (worship for middle school) and High Voltage (worship for high school) is back for our student ministry. Live Wire fires up in the morning and High Voltage gets rolling tomorrow night at 6 pm.

It's been an interesting day getting things finalized and ready to go on my end of things. I'm looking forward to getting back to the normal schedule tomorrow morning. I love the summer... I love the trips, special events and downtime teaching-wise... but I love getting back into the fall.

We're starting with a new series called "Wired." I'm really looking forward to that. I've missed teaching my students from the front in a large group setting. But all of that will be over tomorrow as we get back into it.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment