Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger silence...

My apologies for the blogger silence of late.

I am currently preparing, in the next 10 minutes to depart for Ohio for my surprise Grandmother's 80th Birthday party. Don't worry... the party will be low on surprise... otherwise it might be her last. And I don't think there's any worry about her reading this and being tipped off to the party... she doesn't have a computer and it would likely take me a half an hour to explain a blog to her... much less could she find mine.

But I will be out of town and out of Internet connection for the next couple of days. I'm from a small town where most people would say Inter-what? if you asked them about Internet. But I will be updating my Twitter feed in the upper left hand corner of my blog.

So those of you out there who can't get enough of the happenings in the life of "Jim Clark" will have to get your fix there. (If you want to follow me on Twitter and get the feed direct, click HERE.) See you on Monday.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment