Monday, September 29, 2008

Gathering... TOMORROW!!!

I've been looking forward to this for the last 4 or 5 months.

Tomorrow morning at 7:15 am, I jump a jet to California for a couple of days for "The Gathering." It's a little mini-conference at Saddleback. I always love this event because the week is filled with incredible, challenging and inspiring conversations with some old friends. It always fills me up and spawns some new ideas.

I can't wait.

My only regret is that I got almost nothing done today that I needed to get done. So, I'll have to get some done tomorrow and in the midst of some free time as I have it. Thankfully I have Thursday night's small group lesson... everything else can "technically wait" until Friday or Saturday (when I'll be back in town).

So chances are good that tonight that there might be a couple of random posts... but the posts the rest of the week will be from Saddleback and "The Gathering." So, watch for those... plus, I always love the "loot."

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment