Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day of class

Well...
The first day of class is here. I'm hanging out in the "scroll room" here in Restoration Hall waiting for my 1 pm class. Just had a bit of lunch and getting a little nervous about getting a good seat in class. (Because the key to a good semester is a good seat...)

We'll see what happens.

Oh... and if you're wondering, we've yet to hear anything back on the house yet. But I'll post as soon as I hear... or get out of class...

Jim

3 comments:

  1. Is "scroll room" a euphemistic reference to toilet paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, actually it's not. LCS has a Hebrew scroll from the 16th or 17th century that they keep in one of the smaller rooms. That's usually where Jackie and I set up our stuff for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh huh. Sure. Don't worry, man. I don't write blog posts from my "scroll room," but I do my fair share of reading.

    Hey, Martin Luther got some good reading done there, right?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete