Saturday, January 05, 2008

48 hour break in programming...

I just realized that it's been about 48 hours since the last time that I blogged.

Some might wonder if there is a reason... Am I upset with a particular reader? Am I just too busy to blog? Did my computer die or did I loose internet connection?

The answer to all of those is "no." I'm not mad, that I know of, at any particular reader. In fact, I love all of my readers. Faithful little readers!!! I haven't been all that busy. I did spend some time working this afternoon, Jackie and I spent some time at the mall yesterday and hanging out with one of the FVCC families in the evening. My computer is fine... but what would you expect? It's a Mac. And my Wifi is great too.

I don't know why I haven't blogged in a while. I guess the mood hasn't struck. Until now.

So I guess the 48 hour break in regular programming is officially over.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment