Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday morning guys group #2...

I'm not sure if this will continue to be a thread...

But I attended my second Thursday morning guys' group this morning. We talked about Matthew 6:1-4 again (it was discussed some last week). The discussion was better this morning and I participated. Good stuff. We're moving on to the next chapter next week.

On a side note, it was harder to get up this morning. Last week I was pretty much already awake when the alarm went off. But this morning, I snoozed a couple of times before finally getting up and my phone had to make the final wake-up call. Mornings are rough and I hate them. But I do find that I work better once I'm up.

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro,

    Tell the guys I miss 'em! I loved leading that group and being able to invest in their lives. Of course...I'm a morning person!

    Hang in there...it gets easier after a couple of years!!

    ReplyDelete