Monday, August 03, 2009

Daily Read August 4, 2009

10"I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought." NIV 1 Corinthians 1:10

I read this this morning and I thought a couple of things. (And I certainly don't have the answers to these questions as much bigger and smarter minds than mine have tried to tackle them in the past and failed.)
  • What would our church look like if it was "perfectly united"?
  • What would THE Church look like if it was "perfectly united"?
  • What might the Kingdom of God and the Church accomplish on earth if it was "perfectly united"?
Like I said, I don't have answers... but there is something powerful in thinking about the question. And if you have answers to those questions, please feel free to share!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment