Friday, August 14, 2009

Diet... Week 1


Week 1 of the diet is complete. Although I don't really feel like this was a good first week for the diet.

But first... the number. At the end of week 1, I've lost 7.5 pounds! Sweet!! But more than that, I feel pretty good about how I feel.

I don't think though that this was a first good week. With me having school this week and being in Lincoln for a couple of days, I was cruising along and then school hit. Which involved two fast food meals and 1 chinese lunch (not buffet... just lunch). So I felt that the first week number could have been better if that hadn't happened.

But I feel good.
I like the eating portions on this diet. Some of the diets that I've been on it's felt like the lunch portion was a leaf of lettuce... and that's no good. But this one I actually feel like I'm eating something...

So that's good.

Watch next week for next week's updated number and total!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment