Monday, October 11, 2010

Month of Wisdom - October 11

We all like to think we know the answers. 

I used to love to take tests in middle school and high school.  For the most part, a lot of the tests were fill in the blanks tests or matching tests... those essay tests are from the devil... and I had way too many of them in college.  But I loved to take those tests especially when I knew the answers.  I could fly down the page filling them in and finished in 20 minutes. 

Sometimes we don't know the answers.  What happens then?  When you don't know an answer, who do you go to?  Who gives you advice?  Do you go to anyone at all???

You might want to check out the words of Solomon...

Proverbs 11:14 (New International Version)


 14 For lack of guidance a nation falls,
       but many advisers make victory sure.

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment