Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busy busy...

If you're a regular here, you'll probably recognize that the posts have been less and less lately. Recently I said that it might get quiet around here. Well, it officially has.

I am in the final week sprint to finishing the semester. This afternoon, I knocked off my next to last project (6 articles from magazines and journals for Modern Church History). And I'm moving on to my final project, a 12-15 page paper on the Muslim understanding of 'jinn.'

So... all of that to say this, it will likely be quiet around here for the next week or so aside from a few quick posts and some "Twitter" updates. In fact, if you really want to know what I'm up to on a regular basis this week and beyond, check out the Twitter feed.

Otherwise I'm return to my rampant posting on May 7th.

Only 6 more days to go... Ugh!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment