Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Kind of a sad day... Last issue of CCMmagazine...

Today, I receive the last print edition of CCMmagazine.

If you aren't familiar, CCMmagazine is monthly magazine that comes out dealing with Christian Contemporary Music (hence the name). It always kept me updated on what was going on in Christian music, what was coming up and what was cool. They are going strictly to an online version through their website.

But it was kind of a sad day for me. If you know me well, you know that music plays a big part in my life as my music collection is very extensive. I've been a faithful subscriber since even before I was in youth ministry. I would say that I've been subscribing for probably 15 or so years since I was a teenager. Today, when the final issue arrived in my mailbox at church, it just kinda made me a little sad.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment