Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm exhausted...

I am totally exhausted. But exhausted in a good way.

Yesterday, we had the Rock River Retreat with our High School Ministry. It was really great. But for me, it was really great relationally. I worked with several students that I don't have conversations with on a regular basis. And also students that I don't always see eye to eye. But yesterday, we had a chance to talk over the course of the day and it was great.

Tonight was incredible. This might be the best night we've had at High Voltage (high school church) in a year or more. We had some visitors. We had some student back last week who were there for the first time. But as I got up to do announcements and lead through the game, there was a 'buzz' that's been missing for a while now. But it was nice that it was back.

This morning was also great. With the exception of a little more conflict that I had with one middle school boy who wouldn't shut up during the talk and had to be moved, this morning was excellent as well. There's always a good 'buzz' at Live Wire (middle school church).

Overall, it was an exhausting weekend. But an incredible weekend. And one that I can't wait to repeat next weekend, if God blesses me...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment