Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lunch with the Bride and Groom...


I was so surprised this morning.

Last night as Jackie and I left the wedding, I said to Todd, "Give me a call when you get back into town." This morning, I switched my phone on after church only to find a voicemail from the bride herself... Mrs. Andi Reffett. It was an invitation to come over for lunch and the gift opening.

It turned out to be a really great deal. We had some sandwiches and cake, which was awesome! They opened some presents. We spent some time with them and their families. They are headed out for Mexico for a couple of weeks for their honeymoon. But it was good to hang out with them one more time before they take off. Just very unexpected!

Jim

By the way... I borrowed the picture above from Natalie Brook's facebook page. She took this picture from right behind me and it was 'way' better than the one that I had. Thanks Natalie (not that she'll ever see this message).

No comments:

Post a Comment