Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Olers in Kenya???!!!

We've got an incredible family as part of the FVCC family... the Olers! They have a high schooler in our group and they are incredible people (and I'm not just saying that because Sandy is probably reading my blog... they really are).

This summer, the Olers are going Kenya!!

FVCC supports the Crums, who are missionaries to Kenya. I had the chance to meet the Crums recently and they are great as well.

Well, this summer, the Olers are going over for several weeks to spend some time in Kenya with the Crums. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime trip for sure (as someone who has been to Africa, I can attest to that). But Sandy has start a blog to post pictures and updates on. You can find it HERE. I'll also add a link to my link section to the left so that you can easily find it from here if you would like.

I added the address to my reader and will be looking forward to updates and pictures!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment