Sunday, February 17, 2008

Knight Rider tonight!!


I have to say that I'm at least a little bit excited about the new Knight Rider tonight.

I'm not going to be able to watch it... I've got some church work and some school work to get done before I got skiing tomorrow with our middle school students.

But I am going tape (poor man's TiVo) it and watch it later on. I have to say, I'm a little bit disappointed that KITT is a Ford. I have nothing against Fords... but I tend to be a purist about things like that. And I think that if you bring back a show like that, the car has to be at least in the same auto family.


So, I'll likely watch it on Wednesday night... that will be the first time that I'll really get a chance. And then I'll blog my opinions. I am a little bit excited that there is a Hoff appearance promised.

So, we'll see.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment