Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NYMC was good for my blog... thanks for visiting...


As many of you know, who read regularly, that I have become a pretty active blogger in the last few months. I have really begun to enjoy it, even if sometimes some folks wonder why I blog what I do... I blog what I do because I like to blog what I blog... if that makes sense.

Well, thanks to Josh Griffin... I had the opportunity to share some of my NYMC posts with others. I also had the opportunity to give away a sweet prize to Ken Compton (from outside of Philly). That was fun... especially getting a note that was written by Doug Fields who was thinking that he was writing to Jim Burns... but was actually writing to me. Fun fun...

But one of the fun little things about the Conference for me was watching the number of hits on my blog over the duration. And looking at the picture, the conference showed up quite a few hits... 72 on Saturday... 74 on Sunday...

So, my hope is that some of you who found my blog through the NYMC would continue to come back for some fun posts and youth ministry musings. But if you should choose to go to another blog (like www.morethandodgeball.com) I'll try not to cry...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment