Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Morning...

The first couple of weeks, I was great at getting up and getting to Bible Study on time. This week again, not so much. When I get up, feel like I have a ton of time. But then when I get out the door, I realize that I am going to be very close, if not late. Last week, I had a bit of an excuse because the roads were terrible. But this week, I didn't have that excuse... although I wasn't the last to show up.

But much of our discussion centered around the possibility of an upcoming "Men's Ministry Activity." In the midst of the discussion, the conversation reinforced in my mind the need for a clearly defined purpose in ministry for our programs and events. Without this, it becomes impossible to plan and execute anything of substance.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment