Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recent Google Searches leading here...

Since the National Youth Ministry Conference over the weekend, hits on my blog have been up... I'm averaging close to 50 hits per day. Which is great for me. But I thought I would take a couple of minutes and find out how people are ending up here.

Here's a rundown of some searches that people are using and ending up here:

First... A number have been coming through Josh Griffin's Blog... 19 hits out of 60 hits...

Here's what else:
-National Youth Ministry Conference
-guitar hero legends of rock playlist
-tunak tunak tun translation
-jim clark, blog
-"Guitar Hero" Legends of Rock PLaylist
-blogging National Youth ministry conference
-national youth ministry conference 2008
-middle school band blog
-saddleback church student ministry
-Greg Stier Cincinnati National Youth Workers Conference
-tunak tunak tunak english translation
-rock river christian camp
-space bears

I don't know what's up with that last one... but oh well, hopefully they stuck around a bit and read some of my ramblings.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment