Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wandering in the "desert" until April 10th

It's Thursday morning...

I'm hanging out and doing my morning reading at Panera Bread. I am starting to look forward, not just to the Bible study time, but also the 2 hours following Bible study when I can sit and read and do a little work. The getting up has struggled the last couple of weeks and especially this morning because it was snowy from last night and quite icy this morning.

But this morning... I entered the "desert" in my Bible reading. I'm working my way through the Bible in a Year. This morning I read Exodus 26:1-27:21. This begins the section on the law given to Moses by YHWH. I get that it's God's Word and I get that it's important. It's just really hard to read.

But it's making me look forward to April 10th. That's when I will begin Joshua!!! Oh, April 10th is so far away.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment