Friday, June 06, 2008

Big Lock-In TONIGHT!!!

Tonight is the big lock-in. Right now, 12 hours from now, I'll be playing laser tag with 30 of my closest students (or at least the ones that signed up and planned to come).

It should be fun. I managed to sleep until about 9 am this morning... not nearly the 11 am that I was hoping for. But maybe I'll grab a nap this afternoon after some Halo or some other Xbox game (I borrowed Doom 3, Burnout Revenge, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Command and Conquer, Guitar Hero 2, Fight Night Round 3 and Call of Duty 4 (which is really tempting me)) that I borrow from a friend (that's JO).

But I'm just chillin'. Everything is ready to roll for tonight. Just waiting for 8 pm to get here. Should be fun. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to throw up on here tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment