Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Gathering 2008!

We've been dogsitting this week. Which is a little less than enjoyable... mostly because I like being home and it's kind of a hassle to drive 20 minutes back and forth a couple times a day. But the money that we'll get will be nice.

Sunday night, we were over there when I got my official invite to the PDYM 2008 Gathering! I just about jumped off the couch.

I love going to this and I love getting invited to go. This will be my 4th or 5th year, I can't remember. I've actually been enough that I count my years by talking to others as there are only a couple in the group who have been 1 more time than me.

I can't wait already. I just submitted my paperwork to Saddleback, my paperwork to the office for the days out (convention) and updated my expense account for the trip! Now, just to find those flights...

Going to John Wayne/Orange County for $300??? Why, yes!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment