Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Firefox 3 releases today... June 17th


I know that I'm a total nerd. I've accepted that fact, and I believe that I have admitted it here on my blog. If I haven't done it directly, then at least I have admitted it through my posts.

Today is the official release date for Mozilla Firefox 3. I use Firefox as my browser of choice. I'm Mac... which means no Internet Explorer (thank the Lord!).

But I'm not a real big fan of Safari. I loved the tabs before Safari added tabbed browsing and I just can't make the change.

So, I'm looking forward to the new browser. I've heard lots of stuff about it. So I will be interested in checking it out for myself. I just signed up to receive notifications of when it will be available. Now, I'll just be watching my inbox.

Nerd forever!!!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment