Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home...

Well, I'm home.

It was a long week. But a good week. I'm totally wiped out. I know that I need to go in the other room and unpack, but all I can think about is sitting here on the couch watching the Cubs and messing on the Internet. I will get in there eventually.

It was a good week. There were some significant conversations that happened. Conversations that needed to happen. Now, the real work begins. The week was good, but the students have to figure out how to put it into action and incorporate it in their every day, week in and week out, relationship with God. That began about 4 hours ago. Only time will tell as only time with allow the fruit to grow that God has planted and is growing through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment