Thursday, March 20, 2008

And... we're back...

Sorry...

I feel like I have to apologize. The last couple of days I had to make a quick trip to Ohio. My grandpa built a "coffeebar" for the Warehouse at FVCC and I needed to swing down and pick it up. It's beautiful and I can't wait to get it painted and get into use. But the trip was quick... down on Tuesday... back on Wednesday... Monday I was sick...

So that's why I haven't been on here the last couple of days...
And I know that I have several days of "His Ways" to catch up on and will be catching up this morning.

But the trip was good aside from picking up the coffeebar. I had the chance to hang out with my parents a little bit and catch up with them.

I also caught up on about 6 hours of podcasts that I had been needing to listen to (Chris Genders at Great Oaks and SYM Podcast). I still have a few more podcasts to listen to... but I'll catch up.

I just thought that I would give you a little update as to why there haven't been any posts for the last couple of days. So... there you go.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment