Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Group's Simply Junior High Newsletter... awesome!!!


I picked up a free copy of this newsletter this past weekend at Believe. I had actually signed up to receive it via mail when I was the NYMC in Cincinnati a couple of weekends ago.

But then I sat down to read it yesterday and I have to say that it was incredible!!! I read it cover to cover in one sitting (which isn't saying much... it's only 8 pages... but 8 totally packed with great information pages).

If you work at all with middle school (or as those boys like to call them... junior high) students, this should be a must for you. It's a little pricey ($39.99), but hopefully the price will come down if enough of us subscribe. But it's worth the money for the ideas.

HERE's where you can get a hold of some copies for you and your team. Enjoy!!

[The author was NOT compensated for his endorsement... but he would like to be... ;-)]

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment