Friday, March 14, 2008

Hair today... Gone tomorrow...


So...

As many of you know, I've been growing out my hair lately. Actually, since last September with a couple of trims here and there.

I've always had it short, but I wanted to see what would happen if I just let it go. So, I did.

But I hated it.






So, last night I grabbed the clippers and took care of the problem. It just didn't do what I was hoping it would do.

I've always had my hair pretty short, except for Jackie and I's wedding (close to 5 years ago). I was hoping that it would grow long. But it didn't. as Jackie put it, instead of it growing long, "it just grew out and then grew fat."

So, since spring is coming... it was time. Jackie thought that I looked kinda like Brittney Spears in this picture.







So, for those of you who liked the "bald Jim," you got your wish. For those of you who liked the hair, sorry.













It's all gone. In fact, this is the pile of what was left after the clippers got done. (It kinda looks like someone skinned a Yak in our kitchen.... gross!!!)


(the bald) Jim




No comments:

Post a Comment