Sunday, March 16, 2008

His Ways... Day 7... The Alford Family

Today's devotion is actually written by a whole family... that's pretty cool... the Alfords (they have a 6th grade daughter who is AWESOME!!!)... and it's from Revelation 21:5:

"He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.""

The Alford family all had a part in writing a part of today's devotion.

In thinking about all things "new"... if you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that we adopted a couple of kittens yesterday... Zoe and Zelda... I wasn't sure if after we had to put Spot down that I would want another cat. Now, as I listen to them play under the couch and attack each other and run around the apartment, I'm glad that that's something "new" in my life. I can't wait to be "new" in heaven when God does what only God can do in the way that only God can do it... and everything is new... Wow!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment