Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Few Believe pics...


Here are a few pictures from the Believe weekend...

I didn't take too many. I forgot to grab my camera both days and only had my phone to take pictures with. My phone doesn't do a bad job... in fact, the pictures that it does take are pretty good. The only problem is that it doesn't have a zoom lens of any kind, so they are really far away. But here's what I've got...

This picture was of the main stage from our Friday night seats...





Laura and Shelby enjoyed the first night... They were all smiles...












Our seats on Saturday were off to one side. They were actually better seats than the first night for a couple of reasons... First, we were closer. Second, the seats were more comfortable to sit in.











There were about 3000 middle school students there over the weekend. When they turned the "crowd lights" on, it was a pretty incredible sight.







It was indeed an incredible weekend. I can't wait until Summer Conference in June and then Believe next year will be in April!!!

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment