Monday, March 10, 2008

Congratulations... I'm "normal"!!!

So...

I visited my doctor a week or so ago. This was the first time that I have visited this particular doctor. So as part of my visit, he asked me to get some bloodwork done. He wanted to see how I was doing and if there was anything wrong in my body that I wasn't aware of. I told him that would be fine but secretly (I guess until I hit "post") I was worried that there was something "wrong" with me that I wasn't aware of... but don't most of us worry that most of the time???

Today, I got an envelope from my doctor. When I opened it, it was a letter from my doctor and the rundown of my test results. At the bottom of the results written by hand were these words: "You are normal... everything looks good."

So... to all of you out there who think that I am weird or that something is wrong with me (see HERE, HERE and HERE), we now have irrefutable proof that there is nothing wrong with me. I am normal!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment